|Rotary Capacity:||40 Ton||Loading Capaicty:||50+ Ton|
|Workpiece Dia. Range:||500-4200mm||Speed Range:||100-1000mm/min|
pipe rollers heavy duty,
pipe turning rolls
Self Aligned Automatic Tank Welding Rotator High Quality Standard 40Ton
Welding rotator is used to weld,polish and assemble the cylinder-shells,and to line the shells with rubber.It can be aligned by itself according to the size of the shell, it can be controlled with AC frequency converter,and the linear speed is displayed by the digital.We also design various types of welding rotators in according to customer's requirements.
The Welding Rotators are built in capacities 40ton.
The wheels are wrapped by thick PU, which can ensure the support capacity and last working long time.
The specifications are as follow
1. This set includes 01 powered unit and 02 idlers unit with electrical control system.
2. Both power unit and idler unit fit the tank automatically, no adjustment need for different diameters.
3. Schneider inverter
4. Schneider electrical components
5. Remote control with 10m cables
6. Optional Wireless Remote control for extreme long Job.
7. CE & ISO approved
Applied job dia
|Wheel dia. & width(mm)||Wheel linear speed(mm/min)||Motor power(kw)|
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
- Turning Capacity: 40T
- Roller Diameter : Φ400mm
- Roller width: 200 mm
- Roller surface speed range: 100-1000mm / min
- Loaded Vessel/Tank diameter range: Φ600-4200mm
- Drive unit: AC frequency conversion motor and qualified gearbox.
- Wheel center adjustment (for both drive unit and Idler unit): Self Align Type.
- Remote control: Remote control pendent with 10mtrs long Cable
- Rotational speeds (variable speed AC drive): Step-less variable speeds are to be adjusted from min 100mm/min to max 1000mm/min by a potentiometer on the remote control through inverter.
- Rollers: Polyurethene (PU) lined steel rollers with thickness at 25mm.
- Motor power: 3kW
The advantages of usning automatic welding equipment:
1) The automatic welding system of pipes improves the continuity and stability of a welding process significantly, ensures the inherent quality and appearance formation of a welding joint, further lowers the labor intensity of welders and the overall pipe welding cost.
2) The automatic welding technique of pipes is prepared properly. Performance indicators of welded joints meet the requirements of the pipe project construction-related standard. It is a welding technique featuring low cost and high efficiency in the pipe welding field.
3) Automatic welding of pipes uses the current finished flux cored wires; though all the performance parameters meet the requirements of the relevant welding standards, it is suggested that further research be conducted on special self-shielded flux cored wires applicable to automatic welding to achieve better welding effect.