|Boom Up:||4000mm||Boom Extend:||5000mm|
|Criss-cross Slide:||100x100mm||Longitudinal Welding Speed:||120-1200mm/min|
|Elevate Speed:||1m/min||Place Of Origin:||Wuxi, Cn|
Column And Boom Welding Manipulators,
column boom welding machine
Automatic Welding column and boom manipulator with self align rotator
|Transverse stroke (mm)||1500||2000||4000||5000|
|Elevate stroke (mm)||1500||2000||4000||5000|
|Column rotate range||+/-180° By manual||+/-180°||+/-180°|
|Boom elevate speed||400mm/min||1000mm/min||1000mm/min|
|Boom transverse speed||120-1200mm/min||120-1200mm/min||120-1200mm/min||120-1200mm/min|
|Criss-Cross slide stroke||100*100mm by manual||100X100||100X100|
|Max load at end||50kg||200kg||200kg|
|Min height of the boom||Movable||515mm||468mm||780mm||800mm|
1. The column and boom are manufactured with cold-formed welded type structure. After the annealing process and finish machining, they possess fine rigidity and strength.
2. To ensure safety operation of the rotary welding manipulator, the boom lifting device uses a ratchet-and-pawl structure and is equipped with a fall protection device.
3. Frequency control is applied for the adjustment of retracing speed, greatly improving the reliability and stability of the welding manipulator operation.
4. The front end of the boom is manufactured with a cross adjustment structure which can be adjusted through the manual control box.
5. The eight guide wheels all utilize eccentric structure. During installation and set up, the lead rail tension can be adjusted by using the eccentric shaft. After this adjustment, the rail should be locked with double nuts.
6. The column rotation can be carried out with manual and electric control then locked.
7. The electrical equipment includes a manual control box and electric cabinet.
8. The optional equipment of the rotary welding manipulator includes trolley, manned seat and worktable, drag chain, seam tracing and monitoring system, and flux recovering system.
- A pressurized flux tank that can be mounted at the base (for easy refilling), providing a continuous supply of new flux to the hopper.
- A flux heater can be mounted on top of the flux tank for simple but effective heating and transfer of the flux.
- A high-vacuum turbine with automatic filter cleaning when used in place of the pneumatic recuperator can extract flux to the heater.
- A magnetic particle separator can be incorporated inside the heater in order to remove mill scale from the recycled flux.
The welding manipulator, also called fixed belt column boom manipulator, is used for the automatic welding of internal and external circular seams, and internal and external longitudinal seams of steam drums and other cylindrical pieces in the boiler, pressure container, oil, machinery manufacturing industries and in the chemical industry.
Welding is performed using GTAW, PAW, GMAW, FCAW, SAW. To weld in a stable and secure manner, weld head is located to a desired position by the use of Standard Column and Boom Manipulators after which the part is moved during welding to produce high quality welds. The standard boom can be used as a linear welding axis in some GMAW, SAW and FCAW welding, as these weld processes may not require precise welding motion. In case of linear welding desired for GTAW, PAW and Laser welding, we advise to upgrade the boom motion to the precision CBM model.