|Rotate Capacity:||400kg||Rotate Speed:||0.3-3.0 R Per Min|
|Table Height:||500mm||Table Size:||800mm|
|Place Of Origin:||Wuxi, PRC|
Rotary Welding Table,
Welding Turn Table
Foor Turntable Unlimited Rotation 400kg Load 800mm Round Table Servo Motor
There are two basic types of Floor Turntables provided by Well Leader Machinery: A free standing frame and free standing column design are used depending on size and capacity. Rotating Tables can be in round, square, even eight-jaws, depend on various requirements of welding task.
|Table size||450MM DIA.|
- Rigid construction enduring accurate clamping and workpiece alignment.
- Accommodates conical, cylindrical, flat, rectangular workpieces, fingers.
- Ready horizontal adjustment of fingers to suit welding parameters.
- Replaceable finger tips.
- Clamping pressure readily adjustable by regulator positioned on machine pedestal.
- Precision variable speed drive for welding torch carriage.
- 360 degree unlimited rotatoin, driven by slew bearing under the table.
- Welding procedure : MIG / MAG, TIG, SAW.
- Allowed current: 1000A
- Welded Barrels
- Storage Tanks
- Industrial drums
- Tank and drum fabrication
- Cylindrical structure cutting of cylindrical job pipe elbow
Customer need select proper fixture and clamp for welding turntable, here are some key points:
- Bar clamps, adjustable jaws on rigid steel backbones, work for a wide range of applications. Some have a jaw and screw fixed to one end of the bar with one jaw free to slide; others have two adjustable jaws and screws. A singe bar clamp can replace many sizes of C-clamps tot a wide range of jobs.
- Toggle clamps, jaw clamps with levers, speed up operations considerably; a quick tug or push on the lever see or releases the clamp.
- Grippers chucks, work holding devices that attach to tables of the positioners, are self centering chucks designed for a variety of work piece shapes, including light-gage materials eccentric loads, and dish heads.
- Pipe chuck clamps come hinged to fit over two pipe ends. standard style features a lever and cam to tighten the clamp. For more clamping force, use a hydraulically actuated model, generally available and used for large pipe, 16- to 60-in. diameter. Manufacturers of pipe clamps warn welding fabricators to use the devices only to align pipe ends for welding, and not to support the weight of a fabrication while lifting or moving the parts to be weld.