|Rotary Capacity:||160 Ton||Loading Capaicty:||160+ Ton|
|Workpiece Dia. Range:||1100-6000mm||Speed Range:||100-1000mm/min|
heavy duty pipe rollers,
tank turning rolls
02 Years Warranty Heavy Duty Welding Turning Rolls for Tank Pipe Rotating
Welding Turning Roll is used to weld, Polish and assemble the cylinder-shells, and to line the shells with rubber. It can be aligned by itself according to the size of the shell, it can be controlled with AC frequency converter, and the linear velocity is displayed by the digital. We also can design the customize various types of the welding rotator in accordance with the customers requirement.
|Wheel dia. & width(mm)||Motor power(kw)||
Applied job dia
|Wheel linear speed|
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
- Turning Capacity: 160T
- Roller Diameter : Φ650mm
- Steel Roller width: 220 mm
- Roller surface speed range: 100-1000mm / min
- Loaded Vessel/Tank diameter range: Φ1100-6000mm
- Drive unit: AC frequency conversion motor and cycloid gearbox.
- Wheel center adjustment (for both drive unit and Idler unit): Lifting bolts.
- Remote control: Remote control pendent with 15mtrs long Cable
- Rotational speeds (variable speed AC drive): Step-less variable speeds are to be adjusted from min 100mm/min to max 1000mm/min by a potentiometer on the remote control through inverter.
- Rollers: High strength steel, heat treatment to provide enough surface hardness.
- Motor power: 2x4 kW
- Roller material: PU or metal with rubber.
- Anti-explose motor
- Foot pedal
- Wireless remote box for 200m distance control
Widely Applications in:
- Chemicals & petrochemicals industry
- Boiler industry
- Storage tank fabrication
- Pipe industry
- For Welding, Polishing, Positioning, etc
The submerged arc welding process is widely used in the manufacture of most heavy steel products. These include pressure vessels, boilers, tanks, nuclear reactors, chemical vessels, etc. Another use is in the fabrication of trusses and beams. It is used for welding flanges to the web. The heavy equipment industry is a major user of submerged arc welding.