|Valid Extend:||5000mm||Valid Elevate:||5000mm|
column boom welding machine,
column and boom welding machine
Welding Manipulator Column and Boom for Wind Tower / Windmill Production
We have marked a distinct and rich position in the market by providing a high quality array of Welding Columns & Booms that is widely used in various industries for the welding application. Our provided product is manufactured with advanced technology and top quality material in accordance with quality norms. The offered Welding Columns & Booms are extremely desired by our patrons for their high performance and long lasting nature. The welding head is mounted at one end of the boom. The flux recovery system is mounted at another end of the boom. It can provide automatic welding including start/off, flux feeding & recoverying, wire feeding, etc.
|Transverse stroke (mm)||1500||2000||3000||4000||5000||6000|
|Elevate stroke (mm)||1500||2000||3000||4000||5000||6000|
|Column rotate range||+/-180° By manual||+/-180°||+/-180°||+/-180°||+/-180°|
|Boom elevate speed||400mm/min||1000mm/min|
|Boom transverse speed||120-1200mm/min|
|Criss-Cross slide stroke||100*100mm by manual||100X100mm motorized|
The Column boom can work with rotator to achieve automatic welding on vessels. the control can be combined in one remote box.
Motorised slide is equipped with this column and boom. Seam tracking device can be mounted if needed.
- Motorized cross-slides facilitate the operator’s job of proper weld torch placement. A laser pointer provides a guide ahead of the torch.
- Can be fitted with a 2-axis electronic tactile probe enabling automatic tracking of the joint in the horizontal (joint placement) and/or the vertical axis (stickout regulation).
The assembly can be pivoted 90º for orientating the slides to make longitudinal and circular welds. The boom may also be used for fine corrective movements, via the joystick control. This unique feature eliminates the offset distance from the torch to the boom centerline thus allowing to reach inside smaller diameters.
Our Column and booms have a modular construction. Depending on the employed welding process. used material and the geometry of manufactured products. every column and boom can be modularly tailored to best suit the task at hand. In addistion to the dimensios, e.g. the welding equipment, criss-cross slide, welding head mounting, flux feeding & recoverying for SAW, wire reel size and position, seam tracking system, etc. are selected to optimise the device for maximum productivity. Characteristics in both rotation and travel on rails, also their massive grames ensure safety at all times.
- A pneumatic flux recuperator (venturi type) that mounts directly on to the hopper recycles the un-fused flux and separates out the undesired fine particles.
- A pressurized flux tank can be used for a continuous supply of new flux to the hopper.
- An automatic flux valve with pneumatic cylinder that opens/closes with the welding cycle feeds flux from the hopper to the weld torch.
Wire Reel Coils:
- Standard 25 Kg coils for easy handling.
- Large 100 Kg coil for fewer wire changes.
- The powerful wire feed heads have no problem pulling the wire through the length of the wire liners.