|Function:||ISO Tank Rotation||Capacity:||5000kgs|
|Load:||5-20Ton||Place Of Origin:||WUXI, CN|
|Certificate:||CE||Application:||ISO Tank Manufacturing, Cleaning|
pipe rotators for welding,
pipe welding rotator
|Container size||20’ ISO tank|
|Driver unit||Motor & gearbox|
|Power supply||380V/400V/415V, 50/60HZ|
1. Each tank container is manufactured according to an approved container code manufacturing code (in most cases, ASM is supported).
2. Each ISO frame is manufactured in accordance with the third part of ISO 1496.
3. ISO size tank containers also need to comply with CSC (International Container Safety Convention).
4. Each exchange frame is usually designed according to EN1432.
5. Tank containers also need to meet the following international standards: IMDG, ADR, RID and CFR49.
1. Sample testing is required before manufacturing approval to ensure that each tank container design complies with the above regulations.
2. Each new tank container needs to undergo a hydraulic test during manufacturing.
3. During service, every 2.5 and 5 years, each tank container must be subject to mandatory testing. If these test results fail, the tank container will no longer be approved for transportation of dangerous goods.
4. These tank containers must also comply with CSC (inspection depends on different schemes).
In all cases, health and safety regulations must be followed. If the tank container is operated correctly, the risk of leakage is very small.
1. The vast majority of tank containers are made of a highly ductile stainless steel material that withstands high stress. This stainless steel will be highly deformed before the tank body is damaged.
2. The tank container used for transporting dangerous goods will be closed under the liquid level; at least two closed for low-hazardous media, at least three partitions for high-hazardous media, one of which is installed inside the cylinder Therefore, any damage to the external valve parts of the cylinder will not cause the leakage of the cargo.
Transportation and operation
1. The loading of dangerous media in tank containers must be filled according to regulations. The maximum allowable loading of tank containers is 20% or more than 80% of their volume. It is necessary to adhere to these cargo filling standards to avoid the free liquid level effect, which should cause the transport vehicle to overturn in extreme cases.
2. The vast majority of tank containers are equipped with twist lock devices that comply with the ISO standard. Only ISO-approved loading and unloading equipment can ensure that the tank containers are loaded on cars and ships.
Tank container cleaning
In the transportation chain, this is one of the most important and dangerous processes. Before the goods are accepted for transportation, a suitable cleaning station must be considered. It must be realized that not all goods will be handled by a washing station. Before allowing personnel to enter the tank container, the cleaning station must be equipped with all necessary health and safety equipment and implement strict safety procedures, including atmospheric monitoring.
Tank containers must be dried immediately after cleaning, as it is likely that the final rinse water contains chlorine that corrodes stainless steel. After unloading, not immediately or properly cleaning may lead to the next contamination of the goods and corrosion of the container.