|Vessel Length:||4-15m||Vessel Diameter:||6000mm|
|Criss-cross Slide:||200x200mm||Welding Speed:||120-1200mm/min|
|Export To:||Malaysia||Place Of Origin:||Wx, CN|
Column And Boom Welding Manipulators,
column boom welding machine
Automatic welding column and boom / Manipulator, Operator seat, 250kg end load
Our standard design features:
1. Motorized (or stationary) Base:
- Wide wheel base gives added machine stability.
- All steel fabricated base adapts better to . uneven rails.
- Two plane wheels and two double-flanged . wheels allow for “waviness” of rails.
- Track locks provide extra safety should . an object collide with the manipulator.
2. Column Rotation:
- Large cross-roll bearing allows for easy rotation of the mast that can be locked into position.
|Transverse stroke (mm)||1500||2000||4000||5000||6000|
|Elevate stroke (mm)||1500||2000||4000||5000||6000|
|Column rotate range||+/-180° By manual||+/-180°||+/-180°||+/-180°|
|Boom elevate speed||400mm/min||1000mm/min||1000mm/min||1000mm/min|
|Boom transverse speed||120-1200mm/min||120-1200mm/min||120-1200mm/min||120-1200mm/min||120-1200mm/min|
|Criss-Cross slide stroke||100*100mm by manual||100X100||100X100||100X100|
|Max load at end||50kg||200kg||200kg||200kg|
|Base ravel speed||Movable||By manual||200-2000mm/min||200-2000mm/min||200-2000mm/min|
|Min height of the boom||Movable||515mm||468mm||780mm||800mm||865mm|
Anti-fall Safety Mechanism:
- Dual lifting chains give an added safety factor for boom elevation. (One chain is sufficient to bear the load of the boom)
- In case of accidental failure of the lifting . chains a fail-safe mechanism engages and locks the saddle into place.
- Solid steel blocks are welded along the length of the mast, providing positive stops, for the safety latch to engage against.
Applications: Process for welding and hard surfacing of low alloyed carbon steel, stainless steel and refractory steel. It combines productivity, quality and operator comfort. It is used in thicknesses from 3 to 300 mm and provides a high welding speed and high deposition rates. With one or more wires, it is found in many industries: infrastructure,shipbuilding, offshore pipe mill, heavy duty pressure vessels.
Welding Automation Equipments
|01.||Welding Gun||02.||Oscillator ( weld weaver )|
|03.||Cold wire feeders||04.||Seam trackers|
|05.||Torch Height Controller||06.||Cameras and video displays|
|07.||Manual slides ( manual and motorized )||08.||Welding turntables|
|09.||Welding positioners||10.||Welding Turning Rolls|
|11.||Welding lathes||12.||Column and boom ( manipulators )|