|Valid Extend:||4 Meter||Tank Diameter:||4 Meter|
|Criss-cross Slide:||100x100mm||Longitudinal Welding Speed:||0.12-1.2m/min|
|Elevate Speed:||1 M/min||Certification:||CE|
column boom welding machine,
column and boom welding machine
Automatic Welding Column And Boom , Pipe / Tank / Seam Saw Welding Manipulator
Submerged-arc welding (also SAW) is an arc welding process where the arc burns between an endless wire electrode and the work-piece. A flux layer covers the arc and, thus, ensures an almost emission-free process. The usual sight protection measures are not necessary. This high-performance process achieves a high degree of thermal efficiency. On request, we install the LINCOLN SA welding technique on this column and booms, motor-driven axle systems or carriages. Its modular design and diverse support systems allow the welding of numerous different work-pieces and seam geometries, e.g. in shipbuilding, bridge and steel construction or in container production.
|Transverse stroke (mm)||1500||2000||4000|
|Elevate stroke (mm)||1500||2000||4000|
|Column rotate range||+/-180° By manual||+/-180°|
|Boom elevate speed||400mm/min||1000mm/min|
|Boom transverse speed||120-1200mm/min||120-1200mm/min||120-1200mm/min|
|Criss-Cross slide stroke||100*100mm by manual||100X100|
|Max load at end||50kg||200kg|
|Min height of the boom||Movable||515mm||468mm||780mm|
- Motorized horizontal boom travel, rack and pinion gear drive. Adjustable speed by using AC Motor. (Precision drive uses ball screw with Double nut, with Servo motor with encoder feedback, speed range is 1 to 60 IPM)
- Motorized boom elevate, double chain drive. Adjustable speed (Precision drive uses ball screw and nut, with Servo motor with encode feedback, speed range is 1 to 60 IPM)
- Safety Device – anti-fall device in case the chain suddenly broke
- Rotational Base assembly – allows column to be rotated 360 degrees. Includes locking brake with travel Car option, includes high precision lead screw to rotate column
- Pendent Control – Operator to control up/down and in/out position of manipulator, welding start & off. criss-cross working.
- AC Motors drive boom – both horizontally and vertically
- Limit Switches included to prevent over-travel, on both columns and booms.
- Heavy-duty linear Guide ways on boom and column to insure smooth travel in both axis. Horizontal boom travel for some GMAW, FCAW and SAW applications.
- Boom and Column are machined to insure smooth and accurate travel motion
- Designed to hold 200 kgs (440 lbs) of total weight on boom, on either end.