|Rotary Capacity:||50 Ton||Loading Capaicty:||50+ Ton|
|Workpiece Dia. Range:||700-4500mm||Speed Range:||100-1000mm/min|
heavy duty pipe rollers,
pipe welding rotator
Pipe Vessel Welding Tank Turning Rotator for Wind Tower Shell CE standard
A system, apparatus and method are disclosed for moving an elongate object such as a pipe between lowered and raised positions, preferably while rotating the object to maintain its shape. The system and method use two apparatuses, an upender and a downender for moving the pipe between lowered and raised positions. The upender tilts a lowered pipe received from a casting machine to the raised position and places the raised pipe on a support station. The pipe is rotated while on the upender through at least part of the range of travel. The upright pipe on the support station may be moved through an annealing furnace and then the downender may lift the pipe from the support station and tilt it downward toward the horizontal while rotating the pipe through part of the range of travel. The lowered pipe is then pushed off of the downender by kick off arms.
|Wheel dia. & width(mm)||
Applied job dia
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
- Turning Capacity: 50T
- Roller Diameter : Φ400mm
- Roller width: 200 mm
- Roller surface speed range: 100-1000mm / min
- Loaded Vessel/Tank diameter range: Φ500-4000mm
- Drive unit: AC frequency conversion motor and qualified gearbox.
- Wheel center adjustment (for both drive unit and Idler unit): Self Align Type.
- Remote control: Remote control pendent with 15mtrs long Cable
- Rotational speeds (variable speed AC drive): Step-less variable speeds are to be adjusted from min 100mm/min to max 1000mm/min by a potentiometer on the remote control through inverter.
- Rollers: Polyurethene (PU) lined steel rollers with thickness at 25mm.
- Motor power:4kW
- Roller material: PU or metal with rubber.
- Anti-explose motor
- Foot pedal
- Wireless remote box for 200m distance control
Widely Applications in:
- Chemicals & petrochemicals industry
- Boiler industry
- Storage tank fabrication
- Pipe industry
- For Welding, Polishing, Positioning, etc
Thanks to their excellent uptime performance, user-friendly welding rotator systems can raise the productivity of panel production lines significantly. The use of on-line programming, a unique feature in this type of equipment, shortens programming times dramatically and cuts costs, while the focus on real-life items rather than CAD models brings enhanced operational reliability. Welding quality is also excellent.