|Working Length:||3000mm||Working Material:||Q235, Q345|
|Pressure:||1050 Ton||Max Plate Thickness:||80mm|
|Driving Motor:||55kw||Roller Material:||42CrMo|
flat bar rolling machine,
hydraulic plate rolling machine
The upper roll universal plate rolling machine adopts the upper roll lifting hydraulic transmission and horizontal movement (mechanical transmission). It is driven by the lower roll and is electrically controlled by the operating system. It can complete the pre-bending of both ends of the plate and the rolling cylinder and arc. The work of the shaped workpiece can also perform a certain plastic leveling on the metal sheet, which has the effects of direct pre-bending, saving trouble and material, and is equipped with NC system control to improve the degree of automation. This machine is widely used in high precision requirements.
1.Precautions for machine lifting
1.1 Unbalanced lifting is strictly prohibited to avoid damage to the machine.
1.2 It is forbidden to collide with the machined parts of the machine during lifting.
1.3 During the transportation of the machine, the machine must be fastened to avoid damage, and measures must be taken to prevent rain and rust.
2.Precautions for machine maintenance
When the machine is not in use for a long time, it is necessary to lower the upper roller to contact the lower roller, turn off the power, clean the machine, and take measures to prevent moisture, rust and dust.
|Model||Upper roll pressure (tons)||Plate thickness||Plate width (mm)||Upper roll diameter(mm)||Lower roll diameter (mm)||Center distance(mm)||Motor(kw)|
|End winding(mm)||center (mm)||Driver use||Oil pressure||Mobile use|
1. Clean the coiler components, especially where they are connected;
2. When the rolling machine is assembled, it must follow the principle of inside-out, first-down and then-up;
3. Priority in the assembly process to use the same tooling for assembly or assembly work in the same orientation;
4. The assembly process must be carried out in strict accordance with the design drawings. Dimensions, specifications and other aspects must be strictly controlled.
1. Lubricate the oil cups and manual lubrication points according to the requirements in the machine lubrication diagram.
2. The coil is rolled according to the parameters specified by the coil rolling machine. The thickness of the coil is 20mm and the maximum length is 2500mm. The yield limit of the coil is less than 250Mpa.
3. After turning on the power, carry out the forward and reverse directions of the lower roller and the upward and downward movement of the upper roller, and check for abnormal jamming in each movement.
4. Operate strictly in accordance with the coil processing program and operation method. When the upper roller is raised and lowered to the extreme position, pay attention to the safe operation of the equipment.
5. After the main drive is stopped, the upper roller can be raised and lowered, the tilting of the overturning bearing is reset, and the upper roller is lifted.
6. During the operation, if any abnormal phenomenon such as noise or impact is found, it should be stopped immediately for inspection.
7. During the operation, all personnel should coordinate with each other, obey the instructions of the person in charge of the coil. Without a password, it is forbidden to start the machine.
8. When carrying out the rolling operation, you should pay great attention to the hands being pressed by the steel plate and rolled together with the steel plate.
9. When lifting the steel plate or reel by crane, be careful not to collide with the machine. After the coil is finished, make sure the site is cleared as soon as the materials are completed, and do the maintenance work of the equipment, and turn off the power in time.