Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rotary Capacity:||10 Ton||Load Capacity:||10+ Ton|
|Workpiece Dia. Range:||600-3000mm||Wheel Material:||PU|
|Remote Cable:||15m||Wireless Remote:||Avalable|
Wind Tower Pipe Tank Hydraulic Fit Up Rotator Cylinder Driving Tack Welding
The series turning rolls are a centerline adjustable roller. With this type of roll, each wheel is driven independently from one another with its own motor. The turning rolls, which maintain a constant centerline, can rotate work pieces with diameters ranging as small as 150mm up to 8000mm and load capacities from 2 ton to 1,000 metric tons.
The PU/rubber-tired rollers support the load. The design protects the rubber from overloading and decreases the overall roller width.
Powering this unit is an adjustable frequency AC Drive and two (2) inverter duty AC motors.
Applied job dia
|Wheel dia. & width(mm)||Wheel linear speed(mm/min)||Motor power(kw)|
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
By stepless inverter
Type: Fix-on-ground, Hydraulic fit-up
- Max loading: 10T
- Pipe diameter: 600-3500mm
- Roller size: ɸ 350mmx120mm
- Pump station power: 1.5kw
- Pump station pressure: 21MPa
- The Rotator is composed by two powerless units for rotation.
It is composed by basement, hydraulic system and electrical system.
- The basement is in welded structures. All the seams are welded at equal strength and heat treatment shall be carried out after welding, to assure no deformation even long period. The basement surface is finely machined.
- Rollers are PU material (90 degree Shore-A).
- Rollers distance is adjusted by hydraulic cylinder. There are two cylinders inside the each roller bed. Roller's movement is drvien by cylinder.
- The FIT UP rotator gives movements to pipe for up/down. All movements can be controlled through wireless remote box.
Welding rotator applications:
Welding rotators are widely used in pressure vessel, boiler, chemical equipments, oil and gas, storage tank, water tank, water pipe, shipyard, wind energy.
Notes for our welding rotator:
Variable rotation speed from 100 to 1000 mm/min
Wheels padded with heavy duty rubber: Included on models WR-100 and smaller
Remote control box with 15 m span, and allows adjustment of rotating speed -digital display in mm/min, forward and reverse rotation, and stop.
Custom built -LD stands for large diameter vessels
Shot blasted frame at SA 2 ½: included
Variable Frequency Driver (VFD)
Custom built welding rotators available
Contact Person: Shiny Xu