Our Column and Boom Welding Manipulators are designed to work with rotating and positioning equipments by reaching weld areas of 1*1m, 2*2m, 3*3m until 10*10m to fulfill any welding application, save production time and increase your accuracy and convenience on even the most difficult welds.
Applicable welding method: MIG (GMAW), TIG (GTAW), CO2, SAW. ETC
1. +/-180dgr rotation with lock
2. Operator's seat mounted on welding head end.
3. co-worker with welding rotator or positioner, combined control system
4. Anti-drop device
5. Oil-free gearbox to easy maintanance
6. cables in drag chain to protect wires & cables
7. motorized criss-cross controller mounted to fine adjust seam location
8. Flux recovery system equipped for submerged arc welding, no labor charging or collecting flux.
9. solid plate and guide rails, to get stable & precision working performance.
|Transverse stroke (mm)
|Elevate stroke (mm)
|Column rotate range
||+/-180° By manual
|Boom elevate speed
|Boom transverse speed
|Criss-Cross slide stroke
||100*100mm by manual
|Max load at end
|Base ravel speed
|Min height of the boom
1. Machine picture:
3. Quality Motor
4. Machine body is shot blasted and done by heat treatment, to provide a long lasting working without deforamtion.
5. High quality drag chain is equipped for cables, makes the machine tidy and protects all cables & wires.
6. Export & seaworthy package
7. Applications in industries of chemical & petrochemical, Boilers, Storage Tanks, Pipes.
We guarantee you in Quality, Service & Reputation. Let's be your reliable & loyal partner:
1. Quality Process Control:
All the machines are done testing before shipment. A 30min trial working is executed to guarantee the machine be faultless.
We provide 2 years warranty for whole machine.
Qualified motors & gearbox, hi-class bearings, durable lasting PU material, hi-strength body structure, CE approved wiring and mounting.
4. Small Minimum Order:
1 set can be ordered.
5. Use your logo and color for your order.