Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rotary Capacity:||60 Ton||Loading Capaicty:||0+ Ton|
|Workpiece Dia. Range:||800-4800mm||Speed Range:||100-1000mm/min|
Conventional Welding Rotators For Pipe / Tank / Wind Tower Production Line
The tower is perhaps one of the most important parts of a WEC. It can also be well over half the cost of a system overall. In order to assure non turbulent air, thus work efficiently, a wind generator must be placed at least 10 meters above any surrounding trees or buildings and the tower must be able to withstand efforts, shaking, and the weight of the whole structure.Nowadays almost every weld on WEC tower is made on the factory using SAW and the preassembled modules are then transported to the erection site. The thickness varies from 12 to 75 millimeter depending on the specific tower design, the plates are rolled into cylinders and then SAW is used to make all weld seams in the construction (it is estimated that more than 90 percent of the total welding for tubular wind turbine towers is performed by submerged arc welding), FCAW is used for door frames, internal fittings (man-lift system as means of transportation for repair crews) and platforms. This FCAW is usually performed on welding rotator and welding column and boom.
|Wheel dia. & width(mm)||
Applied job dia
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
- Turning Capacity: 60T
- Roller Diameter : Φ450mm
- Roller width: 220 mm
- Roller surface speed range: 100-1000mm / min
- Loaded Vessel/Tank diameter range: Φ800-4800mm
- Drive unit: AC frequency conversion motor and qualified gearbox.
- Wheel center adjustment (for both drive unit and Idler unit): Self Align Type.
- Remote control: Remote control pendent with 15mtrs long Cable
- Rotational speeds (variable speed AC drive): Step-less variable speeds are to be adjusted from min 100mm/min to max 1000mm/min by a potentiometer on the remote control through inverter.
- Rollers: Polyurethene (PU) lined steel rollers with thickness at 25mm.
- Motor power: 4kW
- Roller material: PU or metal with rubber.
- Anti-explose motor
- Foot pedal
- Wireless remote box for 200m distance control
We are specialists in the design and development of the welding rotator with years of experiences in this industry. We make use of the ultramodern resources and proven methods to manufacture the rotator. We understand that every industry is different in terms of the main objective and the nature of work. This is an important reason for why we provide different categories of rotators these days.
We've successfully exported to Germany, Finland, Poland, Jordan, India, Turkey, Vietnam, Singapore, Iraq, etc. We enjoy the good reputation with our quality machines and effetive service.
Contact Person: Shiny Xu