|Rotary Capacity:||100 Ton||Loading Capaicty:||100+ Ton|
|Workpiece Dia. Range:||1000-5500mm||Speed Range:||100-1000mm/min|
pipe turning rolls,
pipe welding rotator
Tank Pipe Rollers Heavy Duty 100 Ton Rotary Capacity Self Centering
The welding rolls frame of GK & GZ series designed and manufactured by the company absorbs domestics and overseas advantages of similar products. It is designed and manufactured according to using requirements for pressure vessel manufacturers. The product is applicable for manual welding and automatic welding of metal cylinder. It is featured with advanced technology, reliable quality, easy operation and other advantages.
The rolls frame is classified into adjustable and self-adjustable types. Each set of rolls frame is comprised of a driving mount and a driven mount. Two worm reducers of the driving wheel is synchronous operation. The reducer is made up of frequency changing motor, frequency changer and etc., featured with low noise, stable turning of work pieces. When linear velocity of work piece turning is 6M/hour to 60M/hour, central distance of adjustable or self-adjustable rolls frame can be adjusted upon customers’ demand. Clamp frame of the self-adjustable rolls frame can be self-adjusted with corresponding diameter of working pieces to save labor force and increase working efficiency.
Applied job dia
|Wheel dia. & width(mm)||Wheel linear speed(mm/min)||Motor power(kw)|
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
By stepless inverter
- Turning Capacity: 100T
- Roller Diameter : Φ500mm
- Roller width: 220 mm
- Roller surface speed range: 100-1000mm / min
- Loaded Vessel/Tank diameter range: Φ1000-5000mm
- Drive unit: AC frequency conversion motor and qualified gearbox.
- Wheel center adjustment (for both drive unit and Idler unit): Lifting bolts.
- Remote control: Remote control pendent with 15mtrs long Cable
- Rotational speeds (variable speed AC drive): Step-less variable speeds are to be adjusted from min 100mm/min to max 1000mm/min by a potentiometer on the remote control through inverter.
- Rollers: Polyurethene (PU) lined steel rollers with thickness at 25mm.
- Motor power: 2x4kW
conventional rotator (turning roller, tank turning rolls)
(1) Rotators mainly consist of power unit, idler unit, electric control box and hand control panel.
(2) rotators (turning rolls) are used for the inside and outside circumferential and longitudinal welding.
(3) The distance of rollers can be adjusted by bolt or lead screw
(4) VFD speed control, being stable and precise.
(5) Rubber, steel or PU wheel, it is all on customers'decision.
(6) It can be designed as movable type.
(7) There is a hand control box to facilitate operation.
(8) Brand of motor,reducer and electrical part:
reducer: Shuntian/ Kaibo
electrical part: Schneider