Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Valid Extend:||6000mm||Valid Elevate:||6000mm|
|Extend Speed:||120-1200mm/min||Elevate Speed:||1m/min|
|Certification:||CE||Place Or Origin:||Wuxi, CN|
Moving Rotation Welding Column Boom Manipulator, Vessels Welding Equipment
Our esteemed clients can purchase from us a premium quality range of Welding Column and Boom. In order to manufacture this product, our vendor’s team of dexterous professionals makes use of premium grade components with the help of latest technology keeping in mind defined industrial standards of quality. Offered product is extensively used in various welding applications. Various products made available under this category are Welding Column Boom and Welding Head Manipulator. Further, the provided Welding Column and Boom is available with us in different specifications as per the demand laid down by our customers at a market leading price.
|Transverse stroke (mm)||1500||2000||5000||6000|
|Elevate stroke (mm)||1500||2000||5000||6000|
|Column rotate range||+/-180° By manual||+/-180°||+/-180°|
|Boom elevate speed||400mm/min||1000mm/min||1000mm/min|
|Boom transverse speed||120-1200mm/min||120-1200mm/min||120-1200mm/min||120-1200mm/min|
|Criss-Cross slide stroke||100*100mm by manual||100X100||100X100|
|Max load at end||50kg||200kg||200kg|
|Min height of the boom||Movable||515mm||468mm||800mm||865mm|
There are two different situations where an automatic welding machine is typically used. Semi-automatic welding uses a pre-programmed automatic welding machine, but the parts are actually loaded onto the welding bench (or its equivalent) by an operator, who arranges them and then switches on the welding machine until the weld has been completed. The operator then removes the finished workpiece and repeats the process as many times as necessary.
Fully automatic welding removes the human element except as an overall observer to make sure the machines are running properly. In these set-ups, the parts and finished workpieces are moved by other machines, such as conveyer belts, and the welding operation is often continuous over a large number of individual pieces. This is a truly industrial use of the automatic welding machine, and is found mostly in very large operations such as car factories.
- Boom drive that comprise Heavy-Duty Linear Ways and Precision Ball Screw of various sizes and Larger Rack and Pinion Drive, Servo Motor with adjustable speed is optional.
- Column Lift mechanism comprises of Heavy-duty linear ways and Precision Ball screw up to 6.0 mtrs, 6.0 mtrs and larger Double Chain, Sprocket drive with High Efficiency Servo gear motor with adjustable speed drive.
- King-pin base allows 360 degrees of column rotation
- Safety Device to stop boom if chain broke.
Hand-held Pendant and Lincoln control:
- Small and compact control pendant with protected cable and plug-in socket.
- Incorporates all manipulator and seam tracking functions, on/off laser pointer . and flux recuperator, plus up/down wire inch, and start/stop weld.
- Illuminating color coded push-buttons with universal symbols.
- Enclosed aluminum box and silicone sealed push-buttons prevent dust from getting inside and fowling the components.
Contact Person: Shiny Xu