Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tilting Capacity:||2 Ton||Rotate Capacity:||2 Ton At Vertical Position|
|Rotate Speed:||0.12-1.2rpm||Tilting Range:||0-135degree|
|Table Size:||1200mm Diameter||Control Cable:||10M|
|Wireless Remot:||Available||Tilting Speed:||0.35 Motorized|
Heavy Duty Rotary Welding Positioner with Rotating and Tilting Motor 2Ton at vertical position
Our welding positioner covers wide range of jobs starting from 100kgs to 30000kgs. Designed and Manufactured for trouble free and easy operation. Fabricated with heavy sections which avoids defection under loaded conditions resulting in vibration free and smooth operation. Anti-fall arrangement for face plates gives additional safety. Positive locking tilting arrangement with instant braking arrangement ensures safety and accurate positioning. Rotary drive unit with AC Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) provides steplessely variable speed from 0.1 to Irpm for face plate. Earthing Arrangement with wear compensation gives uninterrupted Welding as well as sefety to the positioner elements. Tilting arrangement from horizontal 0 to 135 degrees ensures approach to all required joints.
Heavy duty, special positioners, can be designed and manufactured by us.
Customers can select our standard products according to requirements, or send us details of special requirements, we would design for you.
The positioner can also be designed in hydraulic driven system. It is usually used in very heavy duty work piece welding industry. By the hydraulic cylinder, the table can tilting smoothly and hold the work piece tightly.
• Easy positioning of add shaped jobs for download welding.
• Allows maximum flexibility in job handling
• With minimum handling, maximum accessibility ot joint is assured.
• Eliminates frequent usage of crane, reducing idle time.
• Increased production with reduced labour.
• Single handed job manipulation and welding reduces labour cost.
• Improved weld quality (even with unskilled operator) reduces weld defects and rejection.
• Adaptable for automatic of manual welding.
• Convenient for assembling intricate sub-assemblies.
• Ideal for in conjunction with Column & Boom.
Contact Person: Shiny Xu