|Rotary Capacity:||80 Ton||Loading Capaicty:||80+ Ton|
|Workpiece Dia. Range:||800-4900mm||Speed Range:||100-1000mm/min|
heavy duty pipe rollers,
tank turning rolls
High Quality Conventional Welding Rotator to Rotate Pressure Vessel, Tank 80 Ton
Welding rotator is used to weld, polish and assemble the cylinder-shells, and to line the shells with rubber. It can be aligned according to the size of the shell, it is controlled with AC frequency converter, and the linear velocity is displayed by the digital. We also can design the customize various types of the welding rotator in accordance with the customers requirement.
|Wheel dia. & width(mm)||Motor power(kw)||
Applied job dia
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
- Turning Capacity: 80T
- Roller Diameter : Φ500mm
- Roller width: 240 mm
- Roller surface speed range: 100-1000mm / min
- Loaded Vessel/Tank diameter range: Φ850-5100mm
- Drive unit: AC frequency conversion motor and qualified gearbox.
- Wheel center adjustment (for both drive unit and Idler unit): Self Align Type.
- Remote control: Remote control pendent with 15mtrs long Cable
- Rotational speeds (variable speed AC drive): Step-less variable speeds are to be adjusted from min 100mm/min to max 1000mm/min by a potentiometer on the remote control through inverter.
- Rollers: Polyurethene (PU) lined steel rollers with thickness at 25mm.
- Motor power: 4kW
Self aligned welding roller stand detail information:
(1) Welding roller stand mainly consist of power unit, idler unit, electric control box and hand control panel.
(2) welding roller stand are used for the inside and outside circumferential and longitudinal welding.
(3) 20% overweight design, could making the rotator focus more.
(4) Each motors and Reducers have cover, careful design, ensure the SAFETY.
(5) All the parts using well-known brands in China or other countries. Quality is reliable.
(6) Speed control: Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Roller material: PU or metal with rubber.
- Anti-explose motor
- Foot pedal
- Wireless remote box for 200m distance control
1. Pressure vessels
2. Pipe manufacturing industries
3. Wind power fabrication
4. Chemical & fuel storage tank fabrication
5. Any heavy cylindrical job