|Rotary Capacity:||10 Ton||Loading Capaicty:||15+ Ton|
|Workpiece Dia. Range:||350-2900mm||Speed Range:||100-1000mm/min|
tank turning rolls,
pipe welding rotator
Pipe / Tank / Boiler / Vessel Conventional Welding Rotator 02 Years Warranty
The welding roller stand series includes the self-alignment, the adjustable, the vehicle, the tilting and the anti-drift types. This Self-aligned welding roller stand is used to weld, polish and assemble the cylinder-shells, and to line the shells with rubber. It can be aligned by itself according to the size of the shell, it can be controlled with AC frequency converter, and the linear velocity is displayed by the digital. It has advantages of stepless speed adjust, low noise transmission and stable turning under the welding parameter in the range. We also can design and customize various types of the welding roller stand in accordance with the customers requirement. It is mainly used in switching position of cylinder work piece, to get the ideal welding position and speed. It usually work matching with the equipments, like manipulator and welding machines to form the auto-welding system. It also can be used in manual welding, assembling, polishing and crack-defection, etc.
- Turning Capacity: 10T
- Roller Diameter : Φ300mm
- Roller width: 170 mm
- Roller surface speed range: 100-1000mm / min
- Loaded Vessel/Tank diameter range: Φ320-2800mm
- Drive unit: AC frequency conversion motor and qualified gearbox.
- Wheel center adjustment (for both drive unit and Idler unit): Self Align Type.
- Remote control: Remote control pendent with 10mtrs long Cable
- Rotational speeds (variable speed AC drive): Step-less variable speeds are to be adjusted from min 100mm/min to max 1000mm/min by a potentiometer on the remote control through inverter.
- Rollers: Polyurethene (PU) lined steel rollers with thickness at 25mm.
- Motor power: 1.1kW
Widely Applications in:
- Wind Tower industry
- Boiler industry
- Oil Tank, Water Tank
- Pipe industry
- For Polishing, Assembly, Rotating, etc
|Model||Wheel dia. & width(mm)||
Applied job dia
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
Don’t open the control box when power on or working, check the machine working outside, confirming there is no abnormal condition.
When periodic check, you should stop working, cut off power and open cover of control unit.