Universal Heavy Duty Rotary Welding Positioner Rotator 10Ton Tilting 2M Table
By combining a positioner with a welding power source and a torch stand, a welder can perform semiautomatic welding that is productive and ergonomically friendly. The positioner holds the part and maneuvers it under a stationary torch. This torch can be fitted with a weaving device to allow oscillation to fill large gaps or V-grooves. Consistent speed and torch position improve the quality of the weld with greater repeatability. By using a communication cable between the integrated positioner and a welding power supply, the operator only needs to signal a start through a foot pedal or a start button, and the welding cycle will continue until the signal is automatically sent that it has completed. This method, typically used on a circumferential weld, can incorporate dwell times to create a puddle and fill the crater. The completed part is removed and another is started.
||10 ton At 0-135deg position
|Max gravity (mm)
|Max eccentric (mm)
||0.05-0.5(By stepless inverter)
- Hi- precision slew bearing structure with unlimitation
- Mitsubishi / Schneider Inverter to provide stepless variable speed.
- Siemens / Schneider electical components.
- Remote box with long cables.
- Optional Wireless remote box.
- Indication of tilting degree
- Limited switch to prevent over tilting.
- CE approved.
1. Rotate motor: 3Kw, brand “Invertek”, Wuxi made.
2. Tilt motor: 4Kw, with brake, brand “ Invertek”, Wuxi made.
3. Rotate gearbox with cycloid gear, brand “ Aochuang”, Wuxi made.
4. Tilt gearxbox, brand “ Hangtian”, Zhejiang made.
5. Bearings, brand “ SKF”, Japan made.
6. Inverter, brand “Schneider”, China made.