Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rotary Capacity:||20 Ton||Load Capacity:||20+ Ton|
|Workpiece Dia. Range:||600-3800mm||Speed Range:||50-1000mm/min|
Motorized Moving Fit Up Welding Turning Rolls , Hydraulic Adjustable Wind Tower Rotator Rollers
Type: move on rails Hydraulic fit-up
- Max loading: 20T
- Pipe diameter: 600-3500mm
- Roller size: ɸ 350mmx120mm
- Pump station power: 1.5kw
- Pump station pressure: 21MPa
- The Rotator is composed by two powerless units for rotation.
It is composed by basement, hydraulic system and electrical system.
- The basement is in welded structures. All the seams are welded at equal strength and heat treatment shall be carried out after welding, to assure no deformation even long period. The basement surface is finely machined.
- Rollers are PU material (90 degree Shore-A).
- Rollers distance is adjusted by hydraulic cylinder. There are two cylinders inside the each roller bed. Roller's movement is drvien by cylinder.
- The FIT UP rotator gives movements to pipe for up/down. All movements can be controlled through wireless remote box.
Applied job dia
|Wheel dia. & width(mm)||Wheel linear speed(mm/min)||Motor power(kw)|
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
By stepless inverter
- Turning Roll Rotator with manipulator to assembly and weld the cylinder body.
- Welding rotator is absorbing advantages of similar product at home and abroad .
- Designed and manufactured by us according to the operation requirements of several pressure vessel factories, and accord with mechanical standard JB/T 9187-1999.
- It is the device for special purpose adopts to weld cylinder especially pressure vessel.
- It has advantages of advanced technology, reliable quality and simple operation.
- Suitable for different diameter jobs in the range.
- It has advantages of stepless speed adjust, low noise transmission and stable turning under the welding parameter in the range
1. Polyurethane roller, Rubber Roller or steel roller;
2. Anti creep function;
3. Hydraulic lifting for fit up pipes;
4. Motorized traveling or Manual traveling on the rail;
Welding rotator applications:
Welding rotators are widely used in pressure vessel, boiler, chemical equipments, oil and gas, storage tank, water tank, water pipe, shipyard, wind energy.
Notes for our welding rotator:
Variable rotation speed from 100 to 1000 mm/min
Wheels padded with heavy duty rubber: Included on models WR-100 and smaller
Remote control box with 15 m span, and allows adjustment of rotating speed -digital display in mm/min, forward and reverse rotation, and stop.
Custom built -LD stands for large diameter vessels
Shot blasted frame at SA 2 ½: included
Variable Frequency Driver (VFD)
Custom built welding rotators available
Contact Person: Shiny Xu