Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rotary Capacity:||20 Ton||Loading Capaicty:||30+ Ton|
|Workpiece Dia. Range:||500-3500mm||Speed Range:||100-1000mm/min|
Automatic Pipe Welding Rotator For Turning Long Pipes / Tanks / Shells Body
- Turning Capacity: 20T
- Roller Diameter : Φ350mm
- Roller width: 180 mm
- Roller surface speed range: 100-1000mm / min
- Loaded Vessel/Tank diameter range: Φ500-4000mm
- Drive unit: AC frequency conversion motor and qualified gearbox.
- Wheel center adjustment (for both drive unit and Idler unit): Self Align Type.
- Remote control: Remote control pendent with 15mtrs long Cable
- Rotational speeds (variable speed AC drive): Step-less variable speeds are to be adjusted from min 100mm/min to max 1000mm/min by a potentiometer on the remote control through inverter.
- Rollers: Polyurethene (PU) lined steel rollers with thickness at 25mm.
- Motor power: 1.5kW
|Wheel dia. & width(mm)||Motor power(kw)||
Applied job dia
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
- Roller material: PU or metal with rubber.
- Anti-explose motor
- Foot pedal
- Wireless remote box for 150m distance control
One of the major applications for submerged arc welding is on circular welds where the parts are rotated under a fixed head. These welds can be made on the inside or outside diameter. Submerged arc welding produces a large molten weld puddle and molten slag which tends to run. This dictates that on outside diameters, the electrode should be positioned ahead of the extreme top, or 12 o'clock position, so that the weld metal will begin to solidify before it starts the downside slope. This becomes more of a problem as the diameter of the part being welded gets smaller. Improper electrode position will increase the possibility of slag entrapment or a poor weld surface. The angle of the electrode should also be changed and pointed in the direction of travel of the rotating part. When the welding is done on the inside circumference, the electrode should be angled so that it is ahead of bottom center, or the 6 o'clock position.
Contact Person: Shiny Xu