Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rotary Capacity:||60 Ton||Loading Capaicty:||60+ Ton|
|Workpiece Dia. Range:||800-4800mm||Speed Range:||100-1000mm/min|
Pipe Welding Roller Rotator for Pipes / Tanks/ Cylinders / Tubes
The rolls frame is classified into adjustable and self-adjustable types. Each set of rolls frame is comprised of a driving unit and an idler unit. Two worm reducers of the driving wheel is synchronous operation. The reducer is driven by frequency changing motor, frequency changer and etc., featured with low noise, stable turning of work pieces. When linear velocity of work piece turning is 6M/hour to 60M/hour, central distance of adjustable or self-adjustable rolls frame can be adjusted upon customers’ demand. Clamp frame of the self-adjustable rolls frame can be self-adjusted with corresponding diameter of working pieces to save labor force and increase working efficiency.
- Turning Capacity: 60T
- Roller Diameter : Φ450mm
- Roller width: 220 mm
- Roller surface speed range: 100-1000mm / min
- Loaded Vessel/Tank diameter range: Φ800-4800mm
- Drive unit: AC frequency conversion motor and qualified gearbox.
- Wheel center adjustment (for both drive unit and Idler unit): Self Align Type.
- Remote control: Remote control pendent with 18mtrs long Cable
- Rotational speeds (variable speed AC drive): Step-less variable speeds are to be adjusted from min 100mm/min to max 1000mm/min by a potentiometer on the remote control through inverter.
- Rollers: Polyurethene (PU) lined steel rollers with thickness at 25mm.
- Motor power: 4kW
Applied job dia
|Wheel dia. & width(mm)||Wheel linear speed||Motor power(kw)|
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
- Roller material: PU or metal with rubber.
- Anti-explose motor
- Foot pedal
- Wireless remote box for 150m distance control
Widely Applications in:
- Chemicals & petrochemicals industry
- Boiler industry
- Storage tank fabrication
- Pipe industry
- For Welding, Polishing, Positioning, etc
The submerged arc welding process is widely used in the manufacture of most heavy steel products. These include pressure vessels, boilers, tanks, nuclear reactors, chemical vessels, etc. Another use is in the fabrication of trusses and beams. It is used for welding flanges to the web. The heavy equipment industry is a major user of submerged arc welding.
Contact Person: Shiny Xu