Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rotary Capacity:||100 Ton||Loading Capaicty:||100+ Ton|
|Workpiece Dia. Range:||1000-5500mm||Speed Range:||100-1000mm/min|
CE Approved Conventional Welding Rotators for Pipes Vessels Tanks Boilers
|Wheel dia. & width(mm)||
Applied job dia
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
- Turning Capacity: 100T
- Roller Diameter : Φ500mm
- Roller width: 280 mm
- Roller surface speed range: 100-1000mm / min
- Loaded Vessel/Tank diameter range: Φ320-2800mm
- Drive unit: AC frequency conversion motor and qualified gearbox.
- Wheel center adjustment (for both drive unit and Idler unit): Self Align Type.
- Remote control: Remote control pendent with 20mtrs long Cable
- Rotational speeds (variable speed AC drive): Step-less variable speeds are to be adjusted from min 100mm/min to max 1000mm/min by a potentiometer on the remote control through inverter.
- Rollers: Polyurethene (PU) lined steel rollers with thickness at 25mm.
- Motor power: 5.5kW
More and more power is needed. This is a simple statement that should make everyone think about the future of our planet. With the incredible technological evolution came the need to have more power, the consumption worldwide has increased in such a way that the word sustainability is being taken in consideration more and more nowadays. The conventional methods for producing electrical power use natural gas, coal, petroleum, nuclear and hydropower. From these five methods only hydropower is a pollution free form of energy production since nuclear produces nuclear waste and high danger in case of malfunction.
The development of wind energy has shown many positive effects on the economy, not just as a clean energy without greenhouse gases. It is also an internal energy that reduces the price of electricity in the markets. With this scenario, wind turbine manufacturers have developed modern turbines more powerful that harness less intense winds. These circumstances make it necessary to increase manufacturing capacity of the turbines in all processes involved.
Contact Person: Shiny Xu