|Rotary Capacity:||10 Ton||Loading Capaicty:||10+ Ton|
|Workpiece Dia. Range:||300-2800mm||Speed Range:||100-1000mm/min|
vessel turning rolls,
heavy duty pipe rollers
CE Tank Turning Rolls Rotating Welding or Polishing Pipes, Tubes, Cylinders
If a weldment is cylindrical, it is eligible to be rolled. Tank turning rolls — powered or idler type — can rotate a pipe or vessel to enable downhand welds. The power rolls provide steady rotation, producing an even circumferential weld. Idler rolls are not powered but can be added in series to support longer pipes and vessels. Often these are used for adding flanges to pipe ends and connecting pipes and ends to vessels.
The combination of a roller-type pipe stand and a vertical-faced table positioner provides stability and safety when a round part is extended outward. When the rollers provide two points of contact, the weight is distributed evenly, and the COG can be supported.
Applied job dia
|Wheel dia. & width(mm)||Wheel linear speed(mm/min)||Motor power(kw)|
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
By stepless inverter
- Turning Capacity: 10T
- Roller Diameter : Φ300mm
- Roller width: 170 mm
- Roller surface speed range: 100-1000mm / min
- Loaded Vessel/Tank diameter range: Φ300-2800mm
- Drive unit: AC frequency conversion motor and qualified gearbox.
- Wheel center adjustment (for both drive unit and Idler unit): Lead screw type.
- Remote control: Remote control pendent with 15mtrs long Cable
- Rotational speeds (variable speed AC drive): Step-less variable speeds are to be adjusted from min 100mm/min to max 1000mm/min by a potentiometer on the remote control through inverter.
- Rollers: Polyurethene (PU) lined steel rollers with thickness at 25mm.
- Motor power: 2x0.55 kW
Widely Applications in:
- Petrochemicals & Chemicals industry
- Boiler Manufacturing
- Storage tank industry
- Working with welding positioner for long pipe welding
- For Welding, Polishing, Positioning, etc