|Valid Extend:||2 M||Tank Diameter:||2 M|
|Type:||Fix On Ground||Cross Slide:||100x100 Motorized|
|Elevate Speed:||1 M/min||Certification:||CE|
column boom welding machine,
column and boom welding machine
Industrial Automatic Welding Manipulator Column and Boom Pipeline machine
Small Column and Booms are ideal for mounting of a Submerged Arc Welding head or MIG welding head when welding pipework. Larger units enable the welding head to be in an ideal position when welding vessels and boilers. Sizes range from 1.0 x 1.0 to 6 x 6 as standard and sizes up to 10 x 10 can be specified by request.
In developing the different groups we have taken into consideration the very exacting requirements under which a Manipulator might have to operate. This applies particularly to boom deflection when in it's highest and most extended position; bearing in mind the heavy weight is sometimes carried on the boom. Automatic welding heads are designed to be mounted on a robust vibrationless structure, and by mounting the welding head on a Column and Boom Manipulator it can be readily brought to the required welding position and moved along the weld preparation at the required welding speed.
|Transverse stroke (mm)||1500||2000||3000|
|Elevate stroke (mm)||1500||2000||3000|
|Column rotate range||+/-180° By manual||+/-180°|
|Boom elevate speed||400mm/min||1000mm/min|
|Boom transverse speed||120-1200mm/min||120-1200mm/min||120-1200mm/min|
|Criss-Cross slide stroke||100*100mm by manual||100X100|
|Max load at end||50kg||200kg|
|Base ravel speed||Movable||By manual||200-2000mm/min|
|Min height of the boom||Movable||515mm||468mm||780mm|
- Inverter and Main electric elements are Siemens/Schneider or equal brand.
- Motor is UK brand Invertek.
- VFD rotary speed control, improving the reliability of operation.
- With lubrication system.
- Run testing before delivery.
- Accept special design and customize.
Our Welding manipulator features:
- The welding manipulator are initially designed to save labor costs especially at lager workpieces and when a welding manipulator is been used in combinati on with a positioner or rotator.
- Designed and robustly build to withstand rugged work environments.
- Smooth 360 degree lockable rotation.
- All vertical and horizontal guidings are precisely machined for smooth movement.
- Worm gearbox for vertical travel via AC motor, complete with brake for added safety.
- High tensile roller chain used for vertical travel with the addition of a counter balance system with the column that provides smooth, effortless travel.
- CE complaince pendant control station using low voltage on the generous 8m cable.
- Anti-fall device and limit switches for all motions.