|Function:||Rotate & Tilting||Place Of Origin:||WUXI, CN|
tube welding positioner,
welding rotators positioners
Pipe Welding Positioner Yellow Color 1000kg Export to Europe CE Approved
By combining a positioner with a welding power source and a torch stand, a welder can perform semiautomatic welding that is productive and ergonomically friendly. The positioner holds the part and maneuvers it under a stationary torch. This torch can be fitted with a weaving device to allow oscillation to fill large gaps or V-grooves. Consistent speed and torch position improve the quality of the weld with greater repeatability. By using a communication cable between the integrated positioner and a welding power supply, the operator only needs to signal a start through a foot pedal or a start button, and the welding cycle will continue until the signal is automatically sent that it has completed. This method, typically used on a circumferential weld, can incorporate dwell times to create a puddle and fill the crater. The completed part is removed and another is started.
|Max gravity at rated capacity||200mm||300mm||300mm||400mm|
|Max eccentric at rated capacity||150mm||150mm||200mm||200mm|
|Tilting speed(rpm)||by hands/1.3||0.35||0.35||0.2|
|Rotate motor power||0.37kw||0.55kw||1.1kw||1.5kw|
|Tilt motor power||0.37kw||0.55kw||1.1kw||2.2kw|
How a weldment is attached to a positioning device is as important as the positioner itself, because this is the point where separation would naturally occur. Production fixtures are designed for a specific application performed repeatedly. This type of fixture is mounted permanently to the positioner, and its specific shape allows for easy part alignment.
Round parts often are attached by a three-jaw chuck. The part must not pull away from the jaws when the part extends from the table. Also, the part may expand or contract from the heating and cooling that occur during and after the welding process, which can change the grip that the chuck has on the workpiece.
- Hi- precision slew bearing structure with unlimitation
- Mitsubishi / Schneider Inverter to provide stepless variable speed.
- Siemens / Schneider electical components.
- Remote box with long cables.
- Optional Wireless remote box.
- Indication of tilting degree
- Limited switch to prevent over tilting.
- CE approved.
1. Rotate motor: 3Kw, brand “Invertek”, Wuxi made.
2. Tilt motor: 4Kw, with brake, brand “ Invertek”, Wuxi made.
3. Rotate gearbox with cycloid gear, brand “ Aochuang”, Wuxi made.
4. Tilt gearxbox, brand “ Hangtian”, Zhejiang made.
5. Bearings, brand “ SKF”, Japan made.
6. Inverter, brand “Schneider”, China made.